Thursday, June 14, 2012

My sister Krista Delvalle: Make-Up Artist!

My baby sister, who is now a young married woman with her own apartment, in the city of Richmond, which she shares with her husband is pursuing her dream of being a make up artist..  Though a string of events God set up she was networked with a professional Make Up artist.  Krista has been able to work under the Make Up artist, to learn and grow as an artist.  She has a natural gifting for this art.

Here are a few before and after shots of the women in our family.  

My beautiful mother:



myself, Marie!


My sister took all of the previous shots!

Krista Rose


Nicki Metcalf, a photographer friend of Krista's took these model shots.

sisters!! Krista took this last shot of us.

Here's a link to a blog post the photographer, that's worked with her recently, has posted on Krista. Enjoy!!!
http://88lovestoriesblog.com/2012/06/personal/in-her-beauty-makeup-artistry

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lovely!