Monday, January 28, 2013

winter walk with Bruno



-by Bruno-


-by Bruno-

-by Bruno-



by Bruno (can you see the church?)










it took multiple shots to finally get Bruno airbound! hehe


Bruno came and visited my family and I while I was home for an end of the year vacation.  He took a train into Culpeper and I picked him up.  One of my favorite memories was when we took a walk down the country lane down from my parents house.  I froze my poor man out, remember he is originally from the Bahamas! 

We enjoyed each other and took a lot of pictures as we walked. You can see some of the great shots Bruno took too.  When we got home it took, honestly, like 10 minutes for my poor man to fully warm up.  

Thanks Babe, this was one of the highlights of when you visited and  met my family!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

B-E-A-utiful pictures!!! So glad you had a good time ; ) Just be glad you're not in Maine at zero degrees right now! He, he!