Tuesday, August 28, 2007

New York, New York

In case you haven't heard. I'm going to New York City!

I'll be on staff with YWAM-Manhattan in NY. YWAM is Youth With a Mission. I went to one of their DTS's in Richmond from 03'-04'. I went as a student. This time around I'm going to staff a DTS. I'm excited.

There's alot about it I don't know. I haven't spent much time in NYC actually.

The focus of my YWAM base is Urban Youth Discipleship, Art Evangelism and International Students.

I'll probably end up posting on here updates about my time there.

I'll be leaving home Sept. 15th to go and live in NY and serve with YWAM-Manhattan until March 16th. Unless God leads me to stay on for a year or longer.

Please pray for me as I prepare and serve God in NY!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Good luck, marie!! I hope this works out for you and makes you really happy!! Call me soon!!

Love,
Rebecca

Jessica said...

Good luck Marie!! (By the way) it's Jessica, I used to go to Emmaus?? I'm back in the blogging world again.. it's good to get on and just write about things on my mind ya know?? But how have things been for you?? Good I hope!! Talk to you soon, tell tara I'm back too!!! I've been trying to get in touch with her but for some reason it doesn't work.