Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Little Black Dress

Black Vintage Edith Flagg, size 10 dress. Polyester with shoulder pads and pockets.  Draped neckline. Full circle skirt.  Elastic sequined belt with sequins at the shoulders.  Beautiful, beautiful vintage find.  It's such that it can work with different body types.  There's a lot of extra room in the draped top, and elastic waist. The hips are "free" meaning the skirt is almost a full circle and doesn't constrict the hips.

Of course I modeled the dress and took the pictures, and edited them and posted the listing in "Marie's Miracles", my online shop.  I love this dress!!! (Remember the previous post has a %25 off coupon for my shop!)

And for your gleeful enjoyment here are some awkwardly awesome pics!  FYI, These did not make it to my online shop.  I crack myself up.  I take a ton of pics before I edit and weed out what I don't want to get 5 pictures for my Etsy shop. And whilst taking them I often end up with some STRANGE pictures ;)!  






3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your 'blooper' pictures - so fun! Kisses to you too ; )

Tiffany said...

Gorgeous dress! I love the bare feet. =)

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Vanessa said...

Love the neckline on that dress!