Friday, November 25, 2011

My Thai date with Dad

There was a NOISY bird in this bush!! Someone was excited!

Awhile back my dad took me on a date. We went to one of my favorite restaurants: Winchester Thai!  On the way to the restaurant we stopped on the walking mall and he was so kind as to take my "outfit pics."  He did a pretty good job, don't you think? 

I got Curry Chicken and he ordered a rice dish. My food was good! I can even smell it now.

We went and saw the movie "The Help."  Which is now one of my favorites.  It's a great movie that explores civil rights and relationships and what can happen when people speak out against wrong

My brother Adam is home from university on Thanksgiving break. I usually don't stay up to 2, 3 or even 4 am normally. Last night I went to bed after 4 am. I feel a little off :P  It's my own fault but he's influencing me, hehe. (Those college kids!)

I bought a new computer! It's such a blessing to have a computer that is not a dinosaur so full of crap that it runs as fast a s a dinosaur :/  For one thing I am thankful for this computer!!!  I've already spent a lot of time working on my pictures and editing. I uploaded Picasa onto my computer. Nice editing program. 

Hopefully I will be posting more often.  But let me tell you life is busy!!!

cowboy boots: leather made in spain thrifted $1 or $2
striped dress: target $10
denim blouse: thrifted $4
leather belt: made in Morroco, thrifted $3
bracelet: $1
earrings: came as a set w/ 2 other pairs $1
estimated total: $21
(Zenni eyeglasses $10?)

No comments: