Sunday, January 08, 2006

Miss Marie are you the New Teacher?

This will be a quickie. I've been busy lately...cept not really Saturday, anyways.... I have started working. I am now officially a substitute teacher in the Warren County School District. That means I could teach from Kindergarten all the way to 12th grade in 5 or 6 different schools. So far I've subbed(is that spelled right, it looks really weird:) 2 days, last THurs. was my first day. Both days were at the High School. Sometime subbing can be kinda boring, but I do have a book to read.

So that is an answer to prayer:) Yeah! Thanks everyone whose been praying for me for the whole job thing and other possible events in my life:)

Also I am planning on signing up for a college class. It will be Drawing I. There will be 17 classes total. Each class is 3 hours long, Wednesday from 7-10. The classes start this Wed. I haven't signed up yet but it's ok to sign up last minute. So I'll let ya'll know how that goes.

God is good. His heart is good, no matter what the circumstances are. His faithfullness in holding us up and He is always with us. It doesn't haveta feel that way for it to be reality, no matter what we do or feel He will stay with us and never leave us. He loves us just as much as when we're "bad" as when we are good.
That's my little "sermonette."

So how many of you read my last blog. I know it was quite long, but I really liked the chapter I typed out, it took a LONG time to type. I like the holistic view of being connected to God and others and how both type of relationship edifies, developes and increases the other relationship.
My relationship with you can help me get closer to God... and my relationship with GOd can spur me on to deeper intimacy with you. Make sense?

It's 4 mins. to midnight. I need ta get ta bed. I might be getting called in the morning to sub:)

Signing off!:)

1 comment:

drewey fern said...

Wooooohoooooooooo! How cool that you're substitute teaching! I hope it's a great experience.