Monday, April 03, 2006

How's the Weather?






Welcome to Virginia. One of the most scenic states in the good ole U. S. of A. ....
Enough of that "brochure" talk. Krista and I went on a walk, and it was lovely. I kept taking pictures, she didn't always like that. When you take pictures you have to stop and t a k e it, you know;) When we were coming home, (look at the pic with the road that looks dark,) we were being chased by a storm cloud. It was huge, and gray. It started raining, and the timing was perfect for us to get inside before the rain started coming down too fast.

Come and visit please. We could go on a walk down this lane and see what you see in the pics, and the whole experience is defianetly better than the pictures. Because of couse you can see so much more, and if the weather's lovely you can feel the warm breeze, and hear the brook. It's just a celebration of life and spring that washes over you.

The weather today has been lovely. It was colder this morning. But I was outside alot, later, cause I subbed for P.E. and it was windy but it was a balmy windy... than when I came home Krista and I took a walk, I was in shorts and a fleece and got warm enough to break a small sweat.

But they've said we could get snow tomorrow. I hope not. There was a possibility of quite a storm, even heard something about a tornado, but than they said something to the effect that it dissapated. We just got a little rain and now it looks nice outside. Yeah!

Enough about the weather. Ya'll should come down and experience it for yourself, plus the view helps!

(P.S. I know there's 2 pics of one of my shoots. I had trouble trying to edit it. SO at this point I'm just going to leave it be..."scuse...)



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

would this be the same road that we walked up when the van broke down on the way to the airport?? It is such a pretty area there.. I do agree with you about being one of the most scenic states...

Marie said...

You know I really don't remember that(hmmm....) I do remember you visited for Easter right, probably spring break...:)
sorry:) maybe

lis said...

So pretty!

And your walk made me think of "Sense and Sensibility." Remember "You always say it won't rain, and then it always does!"

melrandall said...

Awesome pics! I need to stop on by one of these days...