Friday, May 19, 2006

that random cat....

We had a random cat show up at our house last night. It was peering into the house through the patio door. Meowing....

I went outside and it was rubbing against me, my legs and really liked it when I petted it. I dont' know if it was hungry, lonely or itchy... it seemed like it may have been itchy on the head... it wasn't very relaxed... it was antsy or something... like it couldn't stay still.... I liked him... wonder if he'll come back...

I was wondering if it had gotten into any poison ivy... a little afraid of that. Didn't want to get poison ivy. But the cat's skin didn't seem bumpy:)

I don't know if the cat's a boy or girl. But it was nice to get loved on by a cat:) We don't have any cats or for that matter any furry creatures around the house:)
(cept for Adam;)

1 comment:

drewey fern said...

This story reminded me of a time last summer when I was distressed in the middle of the night, and unable to sleep. I was sitting outside when one of the many cats on the property came and sat on my lap. He was warm and fluffy and comforting. It reminded me of the time Aslan appeared to Shasta as a cat, comforting him at the tombs. Thanks for the memory!