Friday, May 05, 2006

In the Darkness it's easier to see the Light...

It was a dark and stormy life..... sigh....

My life hasn't just been bad. But right now I am on low for my happy energy and energy:) I'm glad it's the weekend. The last few days ahve been kinda crazy. I kinda wish life was just innocent and good like when I was little. I didn't know about all the bad stuff in the world. You know.

If I keep talking like that I'll keep plummeting! Ahhh!

I should start having thankfuls!:) I'm thankful for people that follow closely after God. That live that way. That strive after purity in their hearts, minds and actions. Thank you all, the girl's and guys out there that I know. Don't give up even if you struggle. I appeciate it when you actually live it. I'm also thankful that God isn't finished with people. That he doesn't just stop when we mess up. That He pursues our hearts and the hearts of the ones we love! That He IS BIG ENOUGH to change people. Don't give up.

I've spent some time with Jr. High Kids this week. Man! They need heart transplants. I bet Chad and Andrea understand. They need a Jesus make-over!

I'm thankful for sleep, and chocolate, and easy reading christian romance novels:). I'm thankful for the love from my parents. I'm thankful for good things to look forward to like Fritha's and Jeff's wedding. I'm thankful that it will be a modest wedding. That they will be pure coming into the wedding. THat it will be a beautiful experience just to be there. The love, the joy the fun and fellowship! God will be there delighting in it and we'll be partyin' too! I'm planning on goin' ya'll!

I'm thankful for godly refugee children in Thailand that I get to look forward to. By the way I'm going to Thailand for like 2 months this summer to teach ART and Crafts! I heard that these kids are good! They are well behaved and children of character.... and I'd believe diligant. Good workers. It will be a really nice change from the public school's I've been in.

God has me in the world for a reason. But it's nice when you can be removed from the world and be in more peaceful surroundings. Where things are good.

Enjoy your good surroundings this weekend. We truly are blessed living under God because our lives compared to the worlds are a WHOLE lot more peaceful and good! They really are ya'll. Just go spend some time out in the world and you'll be thankful for what you have. I am.

6 comments:

lis said...

I AM thankful!

Sorry you have deal with that stuff, Marie...but the deep thankfulness is an awesome side-effect.

And I'm so excited about you going to Thailand!!!

Mrs. RF said...

Hey, that is great that you are going to Thailand! What a special opportunity for you! Will be praying.

melrandall said...

Great post, Marie. I'm so glad I'm going to see you in a few weeks!

And yay for THAILAND!! I wish I could go with you... but I'm going to be in summer classes til the end of July :( Next time...

drewey fern said...

I was so happy to hear you get to go to Thailand! That's awesome - you will be so good with the children!

And yay that you'll be at the wedding! Woooo hoooooo! I can't wait:)

CKS said...

Marie...I like how "real" you are in your posts, especially this one. Thailand--cool...seeing you at the wedding in a couple of weeks--way cool!

Marie said...

Thanx you guys! Love you too! YEAH!!! Friends and FLorida! and romance;) (roll your eyes, I know you want to!)