Monday, September 07, 2009

"Maiden in waiting" and "Caribbean Blues"






So I have 2 new necklaces posted on etsy. Did that today. One is called "Maiden in waiting"... a lovely necklace repurposed from a funky old necklace I had. The old necklace had 3 strands of chain...one with silver and faux pearls and silver beads spaced out in the chain. And a funky chain tassle.


I took the chain with the faux pearls and silver beads and took the beads out and connected the beads together than added a flower attachment. I made the flower from cloth flowers, a rhinestone center glued to a button. The button has beading wire looped on both sides to connect to the chain. The pearls and silver beads are in the center of the necklace than the flower is off to the side. Very lovely and pretty...if I do say so myself!!


The 2nd necklace is made from beads with some colors I love. I called it "caribbean blues". The focal point is 2 strands of chunky green than chunky turquoise glass beads hung between chain.
Very pretty and bold.


This necklace has already had 30 views today. I posted it in the evening after dinner.


I hope to sell one of the necklaces before too long!:)

No comments: