Thursday, September 08, 2005



Actually I said yesterday that the people in Hawaii were praying over my application, which isn't true. I misunderstood an e-mail I received. They can't yet. Because they don't have all my reference forms from others filled out.

I hope that's all that they are missing. They have to have the whole application together before they can consider a student and seek the Holy Spirit whether that student is suppose to come. I want to know what the Holy Spirit tells them...

Maybe I'll blog more later. Have a good day ya'll:) Marie

3 comments:

Shay Dawg said...

beautiful painting!

dc said...

Hey, Marie, Dima here.
Good thing you wrote me about this blogger, painting is good too. It's water colors right? God bless you and lead you in this next endevour! Hope your poison ivy doesn't hurt as much. I remember how bad it was here when you had it...
Talk to you later

lis said...

Lovely painting!