Friday, September 16, 2005

I SHALL SLAY ME A DRAGON!

Well actually there's an animal kinda of the dragon species makin me scared in my own house! If and when I see it, ah... I won't be killin it. It will be scarin' me! to death!
Earlier tonight Krista saw a snack in our house, I believe down stairs in the computar room where I am now. As far as we know the "dragon" is still down here. Krista wrote us a note about it, we got home late from the BIG business meeting, she was in bed so she wrote a note. She said it scared her REALLY bad:) So now I'm down here where I believe it was SEEN! and I'm a little nervous... imagined it being in my blanket..(.imaginations sure make you scared sometimes!) cause my room's down here too....I'm actually sitting indianish style on the chair, keepin' my feet up off the floor. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I'm kinda scared... anticipation is bad... if I did see it, it'd add flair to my blog, I'd be able to write about it. But I don't want too! Makes my face contort because of the possibility of SEEEING IT! I' m sitting here looking uncertainly around the room... face in a worried expression... gettin what I'm sayin, ya feelin it...never know there could be a snake in your room tooo! SPECIALLY IF YOU LIVE IN WARMER WEATHER! I'm goin' i n to HYSTERICS!!!!!!!!!!!!! jk, but I am nervous...........
Ugh! I won't be on here as long because of it, also I have to be up at a certain time tomorrow so I shouldn't be bloggin' too long tonight anyways.
I finally sent an e-mail to my YWAM-Hawaii contact saying I won't be coming. Short and to the point. It was something I wasn't lookin' forward to doing. Now it's done.
Well it's really! late. Good night all...well not quite yet I guess....

I made an easy decision to sleep upstairs tonight. The "dragon" can be down here in his "lair," all by hisself!(she said sarcastically) He adopted it... if you want your own place, or room just turn into a snake and take up residence, (at first I wrote the word snack instead of snake, than I noticed it so I changed the snack into a snake...I'm snickering at myself:) people will leave pretty quick if you are a snake, or a snack, especially if you're a snack with eyeballs!

I know I'm kinda weird and random in my blogs... Hope I'm not tooooooooo strange;)

It's now 1:49 am... I'm tired. I think I'll get ready for bed and read somemore out of my gas station book. It's good! I'm at a very climatical point (and no Craig they aren't kissing, *refer back to the comments from the previos blog.) than go to bed...

Well it is now 1:57am... if you hear me scream it's cause I saw the snake, snack... Maybe if I tell him he'll be my snack if he makes an appearance he'll stay hidden.....unless HE'S or is it a SHE is REALLY BIG LIKE AN ANACONDA, I'LL BE SNAKE SNACK.... my face is now contorted in nervousness......(exaggerated faux mixed with the reall thing nervousness) I should've been a female Ernest.... I'd have so much fun... if I was in the right mood at the time.... like tonight..........or I could be Steve Irwin and 'rastle me a snake.... I'm still lookin around me to see if I've been spotted by HIM! I should get outa here when I can... I'm gettin' a little more nervous as I think about HIM! AHHHHHHHHH!

Ok for truth and for surely GOOD NIGHT!

2 comments:

Marie said...

found out this morning the snakes not that big from Krista, it actually bit her cause she tried to pic it up!
All this hootin and hollarin for a little snake... makes me think of revelation when satan is thrown into the pit and everyone is like this was the person who wrecked such havoc on the earth...?
Good morning all....man I want to sleep........

Shay Dawg said...

lol, I like at the beginning how you said "snack" instead of snack. It was funny. Sometimes i'm a little frightned by snacks. But I know your pain. I get freaked out sometimes when things sound like their knocking at the window, ringing the doorbell and rolling around on the roof.