Wednesday, September 07, 2005



"I hate bugs!"

They are sickening. I live in the basement so there are bugs everywhere. I just saw 3 spider carcasses. They looked like they were all the same type of spider. Maybe like a wolf spider, brownish with darker brown markings. One was quite substantial. They must of come out of their "little caves" because they were dieing of bug poison that I spray regularly... basically it's "Raid" or like Raid... haveta check the container.

I need to sweep em up! Grossness! I hate bugs... well not butterflies and some of the "cuter" bugs... well the gross ones I hate!

I just read Lisa Adams blog about, blog block so I'm gonna try one of her suggestions cause it sounded fun. Just write whatever comes to your head. Well actually as i was thinking about it , I was also planning what i'd write.... so we'll see....

I have poison ivy... just little spots, one or two on my right leg and i found a tiny spot on the bottom of a foot. (I own the foot... afore mentioned... was a funny way to put it... like I have more than 2 feet or something:)

I took a walk this evening, I was stressing about this whole Hawaii thing. If it's God's will He'll totally open the door... it's up to him.
The walk was beautiful. I missed the sunset, but I was getting the set part... after the sun dissappears. It was like technicolor the way the world looked so perfect. Dark contrasting silohettes and the burnished orange flamed sky. Very peaceful... the type of surroundings in which you just want to stand and look around, also there was the sliver of the moon, white and bright... God's fingernail... soothing... I was just taking it in:)

God owns the cattle on a thousand hills.....

Wait on the Lord and He will renew your strenth, you will mount up with wings as Eagles, you will run and not grow tired, you will walk ang not faint

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding in all your ways acknoledge Him and he will direct your paths....

Today the people in Hawaii are praying over my application to see if they sense the Holy Spirit is leading for me to go to Art school there....

If it's not God's will it would be bad for me to go. If it is his will, He wants me there more than I want me there:)

God is so much bigger than me. He likes to do last minute things sometimes. He does last minute things so that we know it was Him who did it. Remember Gideon... it was God who was the majority, not the people fighting on God's side....(that's for sure!)

I have my pj pants rolled up on one side and held there by a few bobby pins because of my poison ivy....
I just talked to one of the girls that went to the Retreat and her name is Jessica, she's got poison bad! Even on her forehead, her stomach, her chin/neck! Pray for Jessica and her home life. She and her younger brother are the only Believers in her immediate family... it's a hard home life....

Don't you like the picture at the top. I took it when I was an "au pair" (nanny) for 6 weeks in Maryland. The dad was a cowboy so of couse the little son, Buggy (his nickname) had cowboy boots too, so I took em, (the boots) outside and took a pic of em:) Picturesque eh?

Life is good... I enjoy, reading, am reading Anne of Avonlea now.... I have friends... you guys,my church family, my family... reading blogs... they are interesting... I've read from Melissas and Drew's blog, Claire's, Lisa Noss', Lisa Adams', Rachels',Craigs, Lindseys...etc...

God is Good, he provides all these things. He speaks to us in different ways. He molds us and develops us more into the person He made us to be. He's there, and bigger than we can even comprehend....

Things I enjoy, artsy stuff, like looking at magazines and looking at fashion, beads, jewelery, nail polish,music, like 50's music,Nat King Cole, Natalie Cole, Old movies (from the 50's) with Cary Grant, borrow "The talk of the Town" from the Library with Cary Grant in it, very funny movie...pretty clean... second hand stores!, went to one last week and bought like 4 shirts that were all different shades of green, I bought some other shirts too:) they were having a sale too, adult clothes $1.00 ea, and kid clothes .50 ea... I also picked up some books... they sell paper back for .25 ea... and hardback for .50.
I've picked up Summer of the MOnkeys there, the All things Bright and Beautiful Books... some of hte Anne of Green Gables series....

Well I have to wash dishes for 15 minustes... I wrote again on here today cause I'm lonely....

I don't know where my life is heading? Please pray for me:) I know God knows... I wish I knew:) in time I will:)

God bless, tell me of any of your'alls prayer requests... We can support each other.... Shalom ya'll- Marie... for the last time today, signing off....

1 comment:

lis said...

Glad you had some good quiet remembering which end is up. Hard to do in the middle of a decision, isn't it?? God has certainly led me for the last six years...in some pretty unexpected and challenging and awesome ways, and I 'spect He will for you, too.

My prayer request? Leading for this next school year.

Thanks, Marie!