Monday, December 06, 2010

"I won! I won!"

Wow!! Guess what!??? I won a contest in the bloggers world.  It was exciting and when I read that it was Moi! I grinned like a kid in a candy shop.  I even blushed.  (blink blink)


Here's the contest I entered: http://www.dimestorediamondblog.com/2010/12/best-caption-contest.html


And I wrote this to be the caption with the pic of the freaky delivery man:


 "... and under where you wrote your name there's a spot for your phone number. The line rubbed off or something..."


It's so fun to win things. I won a coloring contest once and got this ginormous can full of crayola crayons. That was amazing. I just got a flash of memory, I believe it was an Easter bunny I had to color.  


Thanks Maggie at "Dimestore Diamond!"  You can follow her blog, just go to her blog and click "follow" in the column. She has great pics and a fun fashion sense.  http://www.dimestorediamondblog.com/

1 comment:

Maggie said...

Thanks Marie for the nice words! I can't wait for you to see what I'm sending you!