Tuesday, January 25, 2011

something borrowed, something blue and something mustard!

yellow flower: handmade by me
necklaces: borrowed from my sister (vintage locket from Grammie)
blue denim tunic: borrowed from my sister
striped sweater: borrowed from my sister
belt: thrifted, borrowed from my sister
skinny pants: Old Navy $15
leather Brazilian booties: $2
vintage ring: thrifted $6

The last 3 days, Saturday, Sunday and now today I've been borrowing my sister's clothes. It's been fun :)  She has a nice collection of clothes and quite a collection of jewelery. Like myself she has several pieces from my grandmother.  

Today I didn't do much.  Life has been crazy and difficult recently. Maybe I'll post more about it later.  

Lord willing I will be going up to Mass. at the end of the week with my brother.  We won't be there long. I hope this is how it works out. That we'll drive up or Greyhound it up on Friday than come back Monday.  I am toying with the idea of staying longer since I don't until Thursday of next week.  I will work Thursday of this week though.

I need to work on my sisters invitations tonight. :)

If you are a person of faith, please pray for my family and for my extended family.  Thank you.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are so Beautiful!!! Love the layered look : )

Rebecca said...

CUTE!!