This is my baby sister, Krista. She's getting married at the end of May!! Wow! It's exciting, but also sad. Cus' she'll move away and she won't belong to us the same way anymore. When I was little I wanted a little sister so that I could play barbies with her. God gave me Krista!
Here's a number of pics of my sis trying on dresses and me having fun photographing her. Shouldn't she go into modeling? She's one of the most beautiful people I know, inside and outside.
I'm proud of her and love her so much. I'm her maid of honor and favorite sister (ok she's only got one ;) We had the chance to go to David's Bridal yesterday. it was like a 1 1/2 hour drive!
These are some choice pictures of her in different dresses. I purposefully didn't post the pic of the dress she will get or have made like it. I also didn't post the dress I'll be buying on purpose too.
Shh, it's a secret. You'll haveta wait until after the wedding day ;) to see what we wore.
Yesterday was a long day that was dedicated to wedding preperation
What was accomplised
1. Design/style of dress decided on, check.
2. my dress decided on, check.
3. shoe style for maids, check
4. 3 dress options for flowergirl to choose from
5. a suggestion for dresses for "ladies in waiting"
6. All the materials bought and collected for invitations (we had some materials already at home), did I not tell we we will make the 200 invitations by hand!!!! OMW! (Oh my word!)
7. came home and started making them
phew! I got to bed maybe between 12:30 and 1am last night and boy am I tired today! Yesterday was a full and very good day; we got a lot accomplished! God blessed the day, that's for sure!